FIFA New rules of migration registration in connection with the holding of the 2018 FIFA World Cup
We inform you of the following important changes to stay and stay for foreign citizens in Russia in connection with the celebration of the 2018 World Cup.
In accordance with Presidential Decree No. 202 RF on special aspects of the adoption of measures to enhance security during the 2018 World Cup and the FIFA 2017 Confederations Cup in the Russian Federation May 9, 2017 (as amended) (hereinafter “the Decree”), in the cities of Moscow, St. Petersburg, Sochi, Volgograd, Nekaterinburg, Kazan, Kaliningrad, Nizhny Novgorod, Rostov on the Don, Samara and Saransk will apply very strict immigration registration procedures between 25 May and 25 July 2018.
The decree stipulates that the registration of foreign nationals at the place of residence (or registration in the place of residence) in the above-mentioned cities between 25 May and 25 July 2018 must be administered by the competent local authority. Russian Interior or Multifunctional Center to provide public services (with allowance for working hours) within three days after the arrival of a foreign national to the place of residence (or residence) calendar. Immigration can not be registered by sending documents via Russian mail. If a foreigner stays in an organization that provides hotel services, the hotel management then has the same amount of time as before to obtain this registration: the day after the day of arrival.
Foreign nationals who entered Russia before May 25 and are not registered in the place of residence (they are not registered in their place of residence) must register before May 25.
With respect to the above, we recommend the following steps as soon as possible (in the coming days):
- Make sure that all of your foreign staff, family members and other persons invited by your organization get the deportation record.
- Make sure in advance that the Office of the Russian Interior Ministry of the area has all the necessary documentation about your institution (otherwise, the provincial office refuse to register the immigration of foreign nationals).
Do not apply to the requirements of the law for foreign citizens participating in the World Cup, or representatives of FIFA, affiliated football, continental federations and national football federations listed in the FIFA lists.
Similarly, the decree does not apply to foreign nationals who are good in Russia and are subject to the rules established by an international treaty from the Russian Federation (for example, members of international organizations and members of official delegations, foreign embassy staff, consulates and some other categories of foreign nationals).
There is controversy over the date of obtaining the immigration record for citizens of EU member states (citizens of Kazakhstan, Belarus, Kyrgyzstan and Armenia) working in Russia and their families. On the one hand, the agreement gives it 30 days to obtain an immigration record; on the other hand, as the immigration authorities have stated more than once, the categories of foreign nationals listed here must be registered simultaneously with other foreigners (ie within three days of the FIFA 2018 World Cup). ). If you have nationals from these countries who work for you, we recommend that you check with the Russian Ministry of Internal Affairs office in your area when you have to register for immigration from 25 May to 25 July 2018 or assume that they must be registered in the country for three days.
Summary of Changes to the 2017-18 Laws of the Game: the Official Football Rules
Perhaps the most comprehensive and comprehensive review of the rules of the game was 2016-17 in the history of IFAB. The goal was to make the laws clearer and easier, and ensure that they reflect the needs of the modern game.
As with any extensive revision, there is always a second “follow-up” phase and many changes in the 2017-2018 period are illustrations that make the text clearer and / or easier in translation, and most of the results from applications from individuals, groups and national federations throughout the world.
In addition to clarifications, some changes are an extension of the principles set out in the 2016-2016 review, for example:
- The philosophy behind the reduction of the disciplinary penalty from expulsion (CR) to caution (YC) “to deny a clear opportunity to score goals (DOGSO)” in the penalty area if the offense attempt to play the ball is now applied to the “stop promising attack” in the penalty area, You will not be warned (YC) if the crime is an attempt to play the ball
- A free kick is directly penalized by a player who enters the playing field without permission from the referee and overlaps with the game, as is the case with an alternate officer / team.
The 31st IFAB Annual Meeting in London on 3 March 2017 agreed on some important changes to help develop and promote football, including:
- Expand the flexibility of national federations (Federations and FIFA) to modify some “regulatory” laws (eg, increase the maximum number of alternatives to five, except the highest level) to help promote and develop football that is responsible for them since IFAB believes that National football federations know better what will benefit football in their country
- Introducing temporary layoffs (sin deposits) as a possible alternative punishment for caution (YC) in youth football, veterans, disabled and basic (minimum levels) of football
- Expanding the use of alternative alternatives for young people, old people and the infirm ball (already allowed in the field of popular football).
Here is a summary of the changes to the current rules:
ALL LAWS and Regulation of Fifa World Cup 2018
- Replace “infringement / infringement”, etc.
LAW 1 – THE FIELD OF PLAY
- Artificial grass can be used on the grass field if it is not dangerous
LAW 3 – THE PLAYERS
- National focal points can allow a maximum of five alternatives (except for the highest level)
- National actors can now allow entry into football replacements for youth, adults and disability.
- clearer words for replacement
- The replacement that takes place during the break without informing the referee is not a warning violation (YC)
- Change the goalkeeper in the second half without informing the referee is not a warning (YC)
- A player who enters the field of play without permission from the referee (if necessary) is punished and intervenes with a free kick (FK)
- A team scoring a goal with an additional person in the field is penalized with direct FK.
LAW 4 – THE PLAYERS’ EQUIPMENT
- Guard covers are not included in the head restraints list
- Players may not use / use any electronic equipment or communications, except electronic systems and tracking systems / EPTS; technical staff can use only communication equipment for safety / care issues
- All EPTS equipment must carry the lowest level of safety
LAW 5 – THE REFEREE
- An important statement that decisions made by arbitrators must always be respected.
- National actors can allow temporary janitors (containers of sin) for some / all precautions (YC) in youth, veterans, disabilities and folk football (the guidelines of both systems will be published)
- The doctor responsible for committing a crime of corruption may keep / treat the players if there is no other medical person available to the team
LAW 7 – THE DURATION OF THE MATCH
- Allow a short break for drinking in half the extra time.
LAW 8 – THE START AND RESTART OF PLAY
- Kicker can stand in the middle of the opponent at first
LAW 10 – DETERMINING THE OUTCOME OF A MATCH
- The additional time must be two equal periods, with a maximum of 15 minutes each
KICKS FROM THE PENALTY MARK (KFPM)
- Correct wording for the guard who can not continue
- The unlikely player can replace the goalkeeper even if the team has used all of its permissible alternatives
- Kicker can not play the ball again
- The goal-keeper should be warned and must be restored. (YC)
- If the killer is abused, the kick will be lost (it will be recorded as “missing”)
- If both the goalkeeper and the passenger are wrong at the same time:
Or restore it and two warnings (YC) if no goal is scored
Or if a goal is scored, the kick (YC) is warned and the kick is recorded as “wrong”
LAW 11 – OFFSIDE
- The player may be penalized if the ball bounces / deviates from an official match.
- Add “Attempts” to define “Save”
- Infiltration guidance:
Or a player in the infiltration position prevents the opponent from being punished
Or a player in the infiltration position made a mistake before committing the offense of sneak – foul punishment
Or a player in an infiltration position who receives an error when committing an offense of infiltration – punishing infiltration
LAW 12 – FOULS AND MISCONDUCT
- Verbal transgressions are penalized using FK indirectly
- If a feature of the expulsion (RC) is played and the player commits another offense, the offense is punished
- The player who “stops a promising attack” in the penalty area does not receive a warning (YC) if the offense is an attempt to play the ball.
- Add to the list of warnings (YCs) of the “DOGSO” crime in the penalty area that was an attempt to play the ball
- Warn (YC) to hold a target that causes a safety / protection issue
- If the player moves diagonally to move to another defender / keeper, this can be a DOGSO
- DOGSO more clear words about penalty box that are trying to play the ball
- Enter the playing field without permission and stop the goal or DOGSO is the expulsion
FK is penalized for attacking a player against a player or opposition player / substitute (or against the official referee) on the boundary line if the ball is in play
- FK direct to throw or kick the ball / object in the field to interfere with the game / person
- FK direct line in the limit to throw or kick the ball / object to someone outside this area
LAW 13 – FREE KICKS
- Enter the striker or enter the penalty area before leaving the defense zone FK can not play or challenge the ball to be touched by another player.
LAW 14 – THE PENALTY KICK
- Must be Kicker.
- If the goalkeeper and kicker offend at the same time:
- retake and two cautions (YCs) if no goal is scored
- if a goal is scored the kicker is cautioned (YC) and kick recorded as ‘missed’ + indirect FK (see Law 10)
- Goal can be awarded after outside interference if the ball still goes in the goal
LAW 16 – THE GOAL KICK
- Attacker entering the penalty area cannot play or challenge for the ball until it is touched by another player